Shoonya Campus Ambassador
We are on the lookout for young enthusiastic campus ambassadors with an entrepreneurial bent of mind. Shoonya Campus Ambassador (SCA) is an exclusive opportunity for college students to gain valuable experience and have a strong impact on the cultural landscape of their college. This is a platform for students who are passionate about arts and culture.
You will be the face, voice and evangelist of Shoonya at your college. You will be the champion of our vision for promoting and organising events related to arts and somatic practices and building a network of like-minded individuals.
Why Shoonya’s College Program?
- To promote arts and somatic practices within your college
- To organise arts and somatic practices events and meet-ups
- To connect with other ambassadors, share resources and get to know about fellow artists all across the country
What Shoonya has planned for you?
- An exposure to some of the best local and international artists and somatic practitioners
- Cultural entrepreneur mentorship
- Special Shoonya Swag Pack on becoming a Campus Ambassador
- Free / discounted access to various events and workshops
- Learn the nitty-gritties of behind the scenes of organising events
- Certificate and letter of recommendation on successful completion of the program
Roles and Responsibilities
- Spread awareness about Shoonya and our programming
- Introduce students, and new and experienced artists to Shoonya
- Find ways for professional artists to support the arts ecosystem in your college
- Liaise with the cultural club and placement cell of your college to find opportunities for collaboration between Shoonya and the college
- Conduct one full-fledged art or somatic practice workshop once every six months at your college in which Shoonya will provide tutors
- Plugin Shoonya as an associate at cultural fests that your college conducts
- Come up with other innovative ideas on how Shoonya can associate with your college/institution
Who can apply?
Students having strong leadership skills, immense love for the arts and a desire to work for art & culture are invited to be part of our extended family in their college.
How to apply?
- Tell us about yourself, what excites you, what do you do in your free time and your goals in not more than 500 words.
- Send us your answers for “The world needs art because…” (max 900 words)
- Send us your biodata
- To firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be interviewed at Shoonya. Upon successful completion of the interviews, a panel will select two candidates from each college to be Shoonya Campus Ambassadors for the remainder of their time in college.