- Bangalore’s World-Famous Semi-Deluxe Writing Program
- Alexander Technique
- citizens of stage co lab
- massage therapies
- Contact Us
Sat, 16 Nov 2019 Nov 16 & 17 | 10.00 AM - 4.30 PM
When: Nov 16 & 17 | 10.00 AM – 4.30 PM
FEE: INR 2000
Open to ages 18 +
Rorschach Touch, whose title is borrowed from the well-known psychological apperception test of the same name, is about perception, intimacy and intentionality, all explored and presented through the canvas of touch and movement.
Rorschach Touch: the Workshop is an opportunity to access the work more intimately by literally being in the piece. It enables them to experience perception through the sense of touch and examine their own relationship with the act of touch.
Through the workshop, participants will –
● understand the processes and tools used to create an exploratory touch and movement based performance;
● learn the specific somatic and awareness-based regimes which the dancers practice in order to execute such a piece;
● be part of discussions around the ideas that such a piece explores as well those that they themselves are curious about, thereby opening up channels to stimulate lateral thinking and assimilation of sensory information; and
● experience the work of touch by performing themselves
ONLY 14 SPOTS AVAILABLE
Tickets: Rs 2000/-
||About the facilitator:
Diya Naidu is an independent artist based in Bangalore. She acquired her Diploma in Movement Arts and Mixed Media from The Attakkalari Centre for Movement Arts, Bangalore. After eight years in the company repertory, she became independent in 2014. She has been engaging with projects in the area of gender and is increasingly socio-political with a spiritual leaning in her approach. She is interested in devised work. Film, text and movement are her favourite medium.